Do you hate looking at yourself in the mirror because of the dark circles under your eyes? (http://www.diorlashes.com/ – 3d mink lash vendors) Have you tried covering them with one thing and another but haven’t succeeded? Well, don’t worry because there are solutions to this seemingly ‘dark’ problem. Ask me, I’ve gone through it too and have come out a winner. So, I can give you just the tips that will help you hide dark circles with wholesale false eyelashes. Read on to find out how:
Causes: There are many reasons why we develop dark-circles under our eyes. Chiefly, they are:
• Genetics: Dark shadows under the eyes run in families, so you could get it like every other member of your family.
• Overwork and tension: Work pressure and under-sleeping are main factors for developing dark under eye circles. These normally go away once you rest and relax.
• Eczema and allergies: If you have an itch on the skin below your eyes, it will lead to dark under eye circles due to scratching or rubbing the area. If you suffer from hay fever, you will have dark circles too. The eyes of those who suffer from food allergies will appear darker than normal.
• Anemia: A diet poor in nutrients, an imbalanced diet, and iron deficiency lead to discoloration of the under eyes. In fact, iron deficiency is the commonest kind of anemia which proves that the body tissues aren’t getting enough oxygen.
• Age: As you age, circles around the eyes become more prominent because the skin loses its elasticity or collagen, becomes thinner and increasingly translucent.
• Periorbital hyper-pigmentation: This refers to the condition when the area around the eyes over-produce melanin, making them look darker.
Tips to hide dark circles with wholesale false eyelashes: If you have dark circles under your eyes, read these tips to help you hide dark circles with makeup.
Use a gentle cleanser to wash your face. In the final rinse, be sure to use cold water as it helps reduce puffiness. Dab on moisturizer on your entire face, taking care not to pull on the delicate skin near your eyes as you might get wrinkles.
Choose a concealer that’s a shade lighter than your natural skin tone. If there are blue tints in your circles, you can hide them by using a peachy or yellow hued concealer. First, apply foundation and over that apply the concealer of your choice. Be gentle in your strokes as you apply the concealer. Blend it in nicely before moving on to dabbing some powder on your dark eye circles. Press it on the area to cover it well so it lasts the whole day.
Spot your tear duct area and add some shimmer to it to brighten up your eyes, give you a lively look and all less attention to your dark-circles. Alternatively, you can brighten the area by using white eyeliner.
One of the best tips to hide dark circles with wholesale false eyelashes is to blend the dark and replace it with new skin that looks young, elastic and beautiful. So, girls, keep at it and see how makeup can make you look different and confident.
A book worm, fashionable, trendy, blogs about Health and Style. Rohitha loves everything about health, books, beauty, help people to clear their mind and strategies regarding their personal growth. She specializes in giving tips and suggestions about Health, fitness, fashion, skin issues etc..
Article Source: zehair